Been a while since your last visit to the dentist? No judgment here. Call us today.
Our Implant Services:
> Dentures vs. Implant Dentures
> Traditional, Partial & Implant Dentures
Missing teeth can lead to more severe oral health problems, while also causing people embarrassment or discomfort.
We offer a tooth replacement solution that feels and functions naturally!
Dental implants are modern, efficient and the most sensible alternative to natural teeth . A dental implant is a titanium post made to act as a tooth root that is placed in the jaw bone. Dental Implants serve a number of different purposes such as:
- Replacing missing teeth
- Supporting and stabilizing dentures
- Adding stability and support to dental bridges
- For partial or full-mouth teeth replacement
By investing in tooth replacement you can:
- Smile and laugh more confidently
- Chew the foods you want to eat more comfortably
- Avoid further oral health issues like infection and bone loss
Call us today to learn more about our implant dental services.
We can place and restore dental implants right here in our office using 3D X-Ray technology. Call us for a CONSULTATION for implants!